From this entire project I've chosen two photos that really stood out to me.
"Counter Parts and Number Them."
This photo was taken of my usual subject, Rob. As almost always I went into his room upon receiving the subject for the assignment and began taking pictures. After experimenting with different sources of light and different angles of his head I was able to capture this with my macro lens once again.
"Some Stop Feeling Love."
This photo greatly represents something both myself and most of my friends are very passionate about, music. The subject is a recording microphone along with a pair of Bose Headphones. Music has always been a substantial part of my life, whether I'm listening to it or creating it. Much like art it has always been an important tool in expressing my emotions and dealing with the everyday occurrences of life. Due to this I entitle the photo after a line in a song belonging to a band named "Set Your Goals" the full lyric reads "Some stop feeling love for every word that they once sung, may I never lose my youth and if I do may I be forgettable."
Just adding all of the photos I'll be presenting today now
Macro category.
"Champagne"
"Cologne"
Landscape/Spaces category.
Jeffrey,
ReplyDeleteI really like your persistence in trying to take the macro images. It takes time to do, and the image of you with your camera in someones eye is quite amazing. You had to make sure that the person didn't blink and that you had the right amount of lighting. Nice job!
-Nicole Prisco
I absolutely love the picture of the eye. The detail is amazing and the capture is fantastic. I also enjoy how you take the time to express the photos through words. It adds a great amount of meaning to each photograph.
ReplyDeleteGM